Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, RUGIPO Pre-ND (Pre-National Diploma) admission form is on sale. See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following pre-ND Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO).
Rufus Giwa Poly Pre-ND Courses, Duration & Requirements
- Faculty of Agricultural Technology
- Department of Agricultural Technology
- Department of Agricultural Extension and Management
- Department of Animal Production and Health Technology
- Department of Crop, Soil and Pest Management T echnology
- Department of Fishery and Aquaculture Technology
- Faculty of Engineering Technology
- Department of Agricultural and Bio- Environmental Engineering Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Department of Computer Engineering Technology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Food Science Technology
- Department of Hospitality Management Technology
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Surveying and Geo- Informatics
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Art & Design
Duration: 1 Session.
Requirements: Minimum of five (5) Credit Passes in GCE/SSCE of WAEC, SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB obtained in not more than two sittings. Passes in Mathematics and English Language are accepted. Any other three (3) Credit Passes in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and further Mathematics.
How to Apply for RUGIPO Pre-ND Admission Form:
All interested candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic http://sf.rugipo.edu.ng/ and register on-line after paying Ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500) through Unified Payment Using ATM Card or any Commercial Bank in the country to access the website with effect from Thursday, 11th July, 2019.
The closing date for the registration exercise is 20th December, 2019.
For further enquiries, contact the following hotlines: 09039676496, 07067802143 on Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.