RUGIPO Admission List: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) RUGIPO admission lists for ND Full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. All candidates that applied for admission into the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) can now check their admission status.
How to Check RUGIPO Admission List
- Visit http://rugipo.edu.ng/Default.aspx.
- Locate the ‘Admission Status‘ section and supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your RUGIPO admission status.
Successfully admitted ND candidates are to proceed with the payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (30,000) as acceptance fee through the polytechnic payment platform in any part of the country on or before the date stated on their notice of offer of provisional admission slip. If payment is not made within the stipulated period, admission will be withdrawn.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status on”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.