RUGIPO Admission List: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) RUGIPO admission lists for ND Full-time, HND Full-time and Part-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released. All candidates that applied for admission into the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) can now check their admission status.
How to Check RUGIPO Admission List
- Candidates are to go to: http://rugipo.edu.ng/Default.aspx
- Enter your JAMB registration number or Application Number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ to view your admission status.
ND candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.