RSUST Post UTME Form Information for 2020/2021
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all Candidates seeking admission into Rivers State University for 2020/2021 Session that the Registration Exercise has Been Extended to Friday 7th August, 2020. RSU (RSUST) Online Mock Test Date for Post-UTME candidates has been slated to commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: RSUST Admission List
RSUST Post UTME Form and Screening Details
RSUST Post-UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The minimum required cut-off mark is 180. Screening exercise will take place from Monday 10th August 2020, to Friday 7th August, 2020
Friday 21st August, 2020.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Invitation
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Purchase RSUST Post UTME Form
1. Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
2. Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
3. Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
4. Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
5. Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
6. A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
7. Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
8. Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
9. Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and end on Friday 7th August, 2020.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
The Post-UTME Online Mock screening test would start on Monday 10th August, 2020. The screening exercise would commence from 11th August, 2020. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Candidates should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
Friday 7th August, 2020
DR. S.C. ENYINDAH
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Port Harcourt was established in October, 1980 from the Rivers State College of Science and Technology which was itself established in 1972. It is located at Nkpolu-Oroworukwo in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is the first Technological University in Nigeria and the first state owned State University in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. The motto of the University is “Excellence and Creativity”. The University has a staff strength of 1,870 and a student population of 29,939 15000. The University is ranked as the 16th 12th among 80 other Universities in Nigeria. The language of instruction in the institution is English.
The Mandate of the University
RSUST was established to:
- Produce scientific and technical manpower of various levels needed for essential development;
- Produce technical and science teachers for developmental programmes;
- Assist in the industrial and other developmental programmes through consultancy services, special project centres and related activities;
- Encourage the advancement of learning to all persons without distinction or race, creed, sex or political conviction the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- Provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all the faculties and institutes, and to make facilities available on proper terms of such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- Encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- Relate its activities to the social, cultural and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- Undertake any other activities appropriate for a University of the highest standard.