RSUST Post UTME Form Information for 2018/2019
Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2018/2019 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: RSUST Admission List
RSUST Post UTME Form and Screening Details
RSUST Post-UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and other relevant information for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. The minimum required cut-off mark is 180. Screening exercise to take place from Monday 20th August 2018, to Friday 31st August, 2018
RSUST Post UTME Screening Invitation
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Purchase RSUST Post UTME Form
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Monday 16th July, 2018 and end on Friday 17th August, 2018.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1- week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 20th August 2018, to Friday 31st August, 2018 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng)
We wish all candidates a successful screening exercise.
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Port Harcourt was established in October, 1980 from the Rivers State College of Science and Technology which was itself established in 1972. It is located at Nkpolu-Oroworukwo in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is the first Technological University in Nigeria and the first state owned State University in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. The motto of the University is “Excellence and Creativity”. The University has a staff strength of 1,870 and a student population of 29,939 15000. The University is ranked as the 16th 12th among 80 other Universities in Nigeria. The language of instruction in the institution is English.
The Mandate of the University
RSUST was established to:
- Produce scientific and technical manpower of various levels needed for essential development;
- Produce technical and science teachers for developmental programmes;
- Assist in the industrial and other developmental programmes through consultancy services, special project centres and related activities;
- Encourage the advancement of learning to all persons without distinction or race, creed, sex or political conviction the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- Provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all the faculties and institutes, and to make facilities available on proper terms of such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- Encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- Relate its activities to the social, cultural and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- Undertake any other activities appropriate for a University of the highest standard.