RSUST Admission List: The admission list of Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check RSU Admission List
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. See procedure below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Recommended: RSUST Acceptance Fee Payment and Clearance Procedure
Rivers State University (RVSU or RSU), formerly Rivers State University of Science and Technology, is a university located in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. The university has staff strength of 3,000 and a student population of 22,400 as of 2017. It is the first technological university in Nigeria and also the first university to be situated within the Niger Delta. In 2014, it was rated as Nigeria’s best E-learning institution and was ranked as the 15th best university in the country.