Redeemer’s University School Fees Schedule For 2016/2017 Academic Session has been released by the school authorities and management and all respective students are hereby informed.
Redeemer’s University School Fees Schedule For 2016/2017
A. ADMISSION FEES FOR NEW STUDENTS (PAYABLE ONLY IN THE FIRST SEMESTER OF THE YEAR OF ADMISSION FOR ALL COLLEGES)
|1.||ACCEPTANCE FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)||50,000.00||50,000.00|
B. FEES FOR 100 – 400 LEVEL STUDENTS
|COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES||COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES|
|WORKSHOP & LABORATORY (FOR ALL UEPTS IN CNS EXCE||PT MATH SCIENCES’)||15,000.00||9,000.00||6,000.00|
|PRACTICAL AND FI||ELD TRIP (TTS, PSY <& MCM ONLY)||10,000.00||6,000.00||4,000.00|
C. OTHER FEES FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
|First Semester (60%)||Second Semester (40%)|
|FAMILY FORUM LEVY||8,000.00||8,000.00||_|
|INTERNATIONAL IT CERTIFICATION||30,000.00||18,000.00||12,000.00|
|ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES (For 200 – 400 Level Students Only)||10,000.00||6,000.00||4,000.00|
|MEALS (TWICE DAILY)||100,000.00||50,000.00||50,000.00|
D. ACQUISITION OF MOBILE E-LEARNING DEVICE (SAMSUNG 3.0)
For all undergraduate students (N75,000)
I. Fees paid are NOT REFUNDABLE
- The International IT Certification Programme and the Entrepreneurial Studies are for the overall benefit and the empowerment of all students. The fee does not include cost of Examination.
- Entrepreneurial Studies excludes only 100 level students.
- Late Registration Fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira ) is payable if fee is not paid and registration completed before the close of the registration period (26th August, 2016). This is to ensure that students meet the stipulated 80% attendance of lectures.
II. Payment of Acceptance fees
On receipt of letter of Provisional Admission,
- Go to any e-tranzact partner bank (Access, Ecobank, Fidelity, Keystone, FCMB, UBA, Union, Zenith, Unity, Mainstreet, Enterprise, Skye, Diamond, GTB, Sterling, Stanbic IBTC, First and Wema).
- Inform the Teller you are paying for REDEEMER’S UNIVERSITY’S ACCEPTANCE FEES through e-tranzact.
- Pay the sum of N50,250.00 (Fifty Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira only)
- Collect a “PIN” from the bank for use on the Redeemer’s University Admission portal (adms.run.edu.ng).
- Login to your profile (as used during the application process).
- Click on “Manage Applications”
- Click on “Admission Status”
- Enter your “PIN” (collected from the Bank)
- Print your receipt
III. Procedure for Payment of Fees
- CARD INFORMATION (CARD NUMBER, PIN EXPIRATION DATE and PIN for Interswitch) are sent to student’s email [for fresh students only]
- Student changes default PIN that comes with CARD INFORMATION [for fresh students only]
- Student approaches bank to fund card
- Student uses card on registration portal to pay school fees
- Portal Requests amount to pay
- Portal redirects student to card page so as to get card info
- Card page confirms card info and amount on card
- Student is redirected to Portal
- Student views confirmation status
- Student prints payment receipt on successful confirmation
- Student registration is instantly activated on successful payment confirmation.
IV. Discount on Tuition Fees
10% discount on TUITION FEES ONLY is available for the following categories of students:
- Students whose parents are Full-Time Pastors in RCCG
- Parents who have two or more Children in the University
- Students whose parents are Staff members of the University.
Forms can be downloaded online or collected from Student’s Accounts Unit of the Bursary. Applications for discount are to be submitted to the Directorate of Student Affairs latest second week after semester commences. Applications for discount will not be honoured after the second week.
Want to be notified anytime there's a new post? Subscribe here to get the latest updates delivered to your email address by Google Feedburner.