Redeemer’s University resumption date has been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the full details below.
Sequel to the directive of the Federal Government that schools should reopen from Monday, 18th January 2021 and adequate consultation with the Redeemer University (RUN) Family Forum: Management at its 515th Meeting held on Monday, 18th January 2021, agrees and directs as follows:
1. All 200 to 400Level students should resume on Sunday, 31st January 2021.
2. 100Level students should resume on Sunday, 7th February 2021.
3. Online engagement should continue for all registered students.
4. The Information Technology office will generate the RUN email address for 100level students that have paid, at least, the caution and medical fees.
5. The 100L student will then use the RUN email address and their UTME Registration number and login details to join the University online engagement.
6. For enquiries concerning online engagement, the student should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Towards resumption, students should come with their respective nose masks and hand sanitiser.
Mr O. E. Akindele
Registrar & Secretary to Council
Also See: Redeemer Polytechnic Admission List