Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) HND admission list is out. Candidates who applied for admission can now check the PTI Effurun HND admission list online. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun (PTI) that the management of the institution has released the list of admitted candidates for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check PTI HND Admission List
The released PTI Effurun admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various Higher National Diploma programmes offered in the school.
To check your admission status, follow the procedure below:
- Candidates who want to check their PTI admission status should go to the PTI Effurun admission list checking portal: http://pti.edu.ng/index.php/2018-hnd-list/.
- Then, select your department or course
- Check the list of admitted candidates that shows for your name.
Next, click on the applicable department to toggle the list open. There you can search for your name to see if you have been offered admission into any HND programme.
The Departments (Courses) for which admission lists have been released are:
- ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS – ELECTRONICS & TELECOM OPTION
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS – INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL OPTION
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS – POWER & MACHINE OPTION
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY – ENVIRONMENTAL OPTION
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY – SAFETY OPTION
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY – SLT OPTION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – MANUFACTURING OPTION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – POWER PLANT OPTION
- PETROLEUM & NATURAL GAS PROCESSING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING AND GEOSCIENCES
- PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
Congratulations to the admitted candidates.
How to Pay PTI School Fees
- Verify your admission status following the procedure above.
- Login as a student by clicking on the Students link on the school’s website.
- Enter your login credentials and click login
- This will take you to a page to generate the RRR code for school fees
- Take the printout of the page to any bank for payment
- Return to the accounts dept to exchange the bank teller with a school fees receipt
- Then proceed with your online course registration to complete the process
Also See: PTI Effurun School Fees Schedule