Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun admission forms into Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes are on sale. See how to apply below.
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the under-mentioned Full-time programmes in Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels:
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Industrial Safety Technology.
(2) Environmental Technology}
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(2) Power Plant}
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Instrumentation and Control
(2) Electronics and Telecommunications
(3) Power and Machines}
- Science Laboratory Technology (ND and HND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (ND)
- Petroleum Marketing Technology (HND)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
- Candidates must possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must possess in addition to the above requirement, National Diploma (ND) relevant to their choice of programmes. For details see online admission prospectus for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
COST OF ADMISSION FORM
Candidates applying for HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates offering HND programmes should apply directly to Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply for 2020/2021 HND Admission”
- Fill in the On-line “Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N10, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
DATE FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) INTERVIEW
The interview for HND candidates will hold from 20th – 24th July, 2020, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State. The transcripts of candidates offering HND programmes should reach admission office from the Institutes they graduated from on or before 19th July, 2020. The transcript should be sent through courier service. While coming for the interview, candidates should come along with evidence or the receipt of transcript fee payment.
Online application for HND Programmes closes on 30th June, 2020.
Late on-line sales of HND admission forms commences from 1st July, 2020 and ends on 17th July, 2020 at the cost of twelve thousand naira (N12, 000) per form.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08080816644.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480