Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Unwana ND and HND Admission List: The Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic admission lists for ND and HND programmes for the 2018/2019 session have been released. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Admission List
The Federal Polytechnic Unwana (Akanu Ibiam Polytechnic), Afikpo has released the admission lists for 2018/2019 academic session. Prospective candidates who applied for the school’s Online Screening Should follow the following steps to check their names on the admission portal.
- Visit the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal at http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- You will be redirected to generate an invoice for payment of sum of ₦1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Finally, confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again at http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
Recommended: How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS