The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Centre for Information and Data Management (CIDM) hereby releases a new mode-of payment of school fees for defaulters/debtors as well as steps involved in the re-runners portal set-up for payment
Steps Involved for Re-runner portal set up for payment:
Here are the steps involved in getting the portal ready for payment
1. The student is expected to approach the department for authority to re-run the request letter and submit to the HOD’s office.
2. The department will then endorse and dispatch the collected ré-runners requests to the Faculty Office.
3. The Faculty’s Data Entry clerk will enter the student’s records into the givén excel template and forward to CIDM through an email, (email@example.com
4. Finally, CIDM will enable the student’s portal with the data sent.
Steps Involved in Debtor’s Portal set-up for payment:
Here are the steps involved in getting the portal ready for those that are still owing tuition and other payments (Miscellaneous fees)
1. The student should write an official letter to the Rector through the Head of Department who will endorse the letter after confirming the suitability for approval to make payments into the session and semester owed. (This is important because some students might pay and their results will not be available with the department or having carryover which cannot be re-run again due to non-availability of the semester to take it)
2. The approved document should then be forwarded to the Faculty Office.
3. The Faculty Data Entry clerk will enter the student’s records into the given excel template and forward them to CIDM through an email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Finally, CIDM will enable the Student’s portal with the data Sent