Pogil College of Health Technology (POCHTECH) admission form into Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma (ND) and Technician Programmes are currently on sale for the 2023/2024 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Pogil College of Health Technology (POCHTECH) Available Courses, Requirements and Duration
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCES
- Public Health Nursing
- Environmental Health Technology
- Public Health Technology
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Technology
- Health and Social development
SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Dental Therapy
- Dental Surgery Technology
- Dental surgery Technician
- Community Health Extension Worker
- Dispensing Opticianry
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker
SCHOOL OF ALLIED MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Paramedics Technology
- Medical imaging Technology
- Anaesthetics Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
SCHOOL OF MEDICAL INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Health Information Management
- Biomedical Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Computer Science
- Health , Education and Promotion
How to Apply for Pogil College of Health Technology, POCHTECH Admission Form
Form fee: N7500 only.
Application forms can be obtained from Training Centre (South West Zone) POGIL College of Health Technology, Oke Eri, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board and also from the under-listed training centre.
Prospective candidates should pick up Admission forms from the college or any of our accredited agents nationwide.
- Head Office: Plot 5070/5071, Unity Estate, Karu, Abuja
- Lagos Office: No. 8, Harvey Road, Yaba-Lagos
- Port Harcourt Office: 16, Awka Street, Off Aba Road behind Federal Road Safety Headquarters, Port Harcourt.
- Owerri Office: 30, Mbari Street, Owerri, Imo State.
- Kaduna Office: Suite 9, Tons Jos Shopping Mall, Kachia Road, Kaduna
DATE: 16th June , 2023
TIME: 10.00 AM PROMPT
VENUE: SAM AUDITORIUM, POGIL COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- POGIL College of Health Technology is also known as POCHTECH by acronyms
- We are neither affiliated with any institution nor any college affiliated with us.
- Our Graduates will be mobilized for the NYSC scheme after completion of their HND program.
- Our fees are moderate and affordable
- Hostel Accommodation is within the campus for both male & female up to 500 Bed space capacity
- free transportation and medical care for our students that reside outside the campus
- Admission into programmes in POCHTECH is either through JAMB or Direct Entrance Exams.
For further Enquiries call: 08136033457