PLASU Admission List: The school authorities of Plateau State University (PLASU) has released the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various Degree Programmes of Plateau State University, Bokkos for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Note that the merit batch admission list has been released.
How to Check PLASU Admission List
Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos, has released the long-awaited admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. The PLASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the institution.
Prospective students can now confirm their admission status by checking the notice board within the school premises.
Or on the school portal:
Candidates of the Plateau State University are to follow the procedure below access their admission list
- Visit PLASU Admission status portal via http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to access your admission status.
Candidates whose names appear on the list are required to accept the admission offer on the approved JAMB website.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PLASU admission status.
The Plateau State University, Bokkos was established pursuant to the Plateau State University Law N0. 4 of 2005 published as Plateau State of Nigeria Gazette N0. 3 Vol. 11 of 24th May, 2006.
Academic activities commenced in the University in May, 2007 with the admission of five hundred (500) pioneer students and their matriculation on the 26th May 2007. Lectures commenced immediately after in fourteen departments across the four pioneer Schools
Our vision to nurture a University of the highest international standard, whose all-round standing shall be ranked among the best in Nigeria and the world.