Plateau State University (PLASU) Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See details below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied Plateau State University, Bokkos through JAMB UTME that the university will conduct it’s screening exercise for admission into the 2017/2018 session as follows:
Date: Faculty of Art and Faculty of Social Sciences; Monday 9th October 2017
Faculty of Management Sciences and Faculty of Natural and applied Sciences; Tuesday 10th October 2017.
Time: 10am prompt each day
The screening is open to persons who applied Plateau State University as first choice and scored a minimum of 150 and above in the last Jamb exams.
Procedure for payment of screening fee:
A non refundable fee of 2000 naira only is to be paid through;
1. Visit any bank branch, present your payment or RRR Generated to the Teller (over the counter) and say you want to pay to Plateau state University under Plateau State government through the Remita Platform.
2. Internet banking
3. Remita Collection (www.remita.net)
Present payment printout/duplicate teller at bursary department of the University and obtain a reciept.
Note: come along with the following particular for screening;
* Receipt for payment of post utme screening fee.
* UTME result.
* Original O’ Level result(s) not more than two sittings
* Original indigene form
* Original birth certificate or birth declaration.
* Writing materials.