Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) admission list for the 2018/2019 session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates of Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) has released her 1st batch admission list for 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check OSUSTECH Admission Status
OSUSTECH first admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into OSUSTECH various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Concerned candidates can access their names on the university portal by logging in in with their details to confirm their admission status.
As at the time of this publication, OSUSTECH is has uploaded the first batch admission list on its portal. Aspirants are encouraged to check their admission status via the three steps below:
Note: Prospective candidates can also confirm their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal.
- Visit https://www.osustech.edu.ng/utme/reg/login
- Enter your Username and Passover in the spaces provided
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission details
Candidates offered provisional admission into are to log on to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) on caps.jamb.gov.ng to accept the offer of admission immediately. Admission letters should be printed on the website of JAMB as soon as the offer of admission is accepted.
Prospective candidates can confirm their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal via the procedure below:
How to Confirm Admission Status and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.