Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), now (Olusegun Agagu University of Science & Technology (OAUSTECH)) admission list for the 2022/2023 session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates of Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) has released her 1st batch admission list for 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check OSUSTECH Admission Status
OSUSTECH first admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into OSUSTECH various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. Concerned candidates can access their names on the university portal by logging in in with their details to confirm their admission status.
- Visit the OAUSTECH portal; https://putme.oaustech.edu.ng/account/login
- Enter UTME registration number and Password
- Click on the check status Button to check your admission status
OSUSTECH has also uploaded the first batch admission list on JAMB CAPS portal.
Candidates offered provisional admission into are to log on to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) on caps.jamb.gov.ng to accept the offer of admission immediately. Admission letters should be printed on the website of JAMB as soon as the offer of admission is accepted.
Note: Prospective candidates can also confirm their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal.
How to Confirm Admission Status and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.