Osun State Polytechnic, OSPOLY Post-UTME Screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced – See details below.
Osun State Polytechnic Iree online registration for Post UTME Screening Exercise Admission into the ALL NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME COURSES for the 2019/2020 Academic session in the Institution is currently ongoing. Osun Poly Iree post UTME minimum cut-off mark 120 for ND and 100 for NCE. Candidates who do not participate in the OSPOLY Iree Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
The school authorities of the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Also See: How to Check OSPOLY Post UTME Result
Also See: OSPOLY Admission List
OSPOLY Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria, 2019/2020
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for OSPOLY Post-UTME
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall POST-UTME TEST DATE Aptitude test will hold between 19th – 23rd August, 2019
Also See: OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Dates
Application is still open till 15th August, 2019.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
About Osun Poly Iree
Our motto is excellence in character and technology. Our mandate is to produce middle-level manpower to drive the industrialization efforts of the nation in general and Osun State in particular.
Our purpose is to rank among the best technological institutions in Africa in terms of technological innovation, ICT dexterity and entrepreneurial prowess. We seek to inculcate in our students the personality qualities and technical skills needed to make them successful professionals and employers of labour.
In the last few years, we have sought to achieve these objectives by massively expanding our physical infrastructures and improving our human resources. Employees of the polytechnic have been sent for further training and experience in top universities throughout the world. Academic and non teaching staff members have participated in overseas conferences in large numbers. ICT facilities on campus are being comprehensively upgraded, while new regulations are being put in place to improve social mores without infringing on fundamental human rights.
The result is that our products can now be found throughout Nigeria, and other parts of the world, competently manning positions of responsibility, contributing effectively to the social-economic growth of our universe. Of course we have not reached our harbour. But we are well on our way. In the fullness of time, we shall get there.