OSPOLY Admission List is out. This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) post UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
LATEST UPDATE: OSPOLY ND Admission List is now available on the School Portal. See details on how to check your admission status below.
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree also known as OSPOLY is a tertiary learning institution in Iree, Osun State, Nigeria. The Polytechnic was formerly a satellite campus of The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
The OSPOLY admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic ND full-time programmes has been uploaded online. Candidates who took part in Osun Poly Post UTME screening should find out their status below.
Also See: How to Check OSPOLY Post UTME Result
Osun State Poly Admission List [PDF]
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree ND full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session:
How to Check OSPOLY ND Admission List on School Portal
- Candidates are to log on to https://ospoly.edves.net/login.
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD in the required column.
- Click on LOGIN button to access view OSPOLY Iree admission status.
NOTE: All Admitted students are to pay their Acceptance Fee. withing 15 days. Any Candidate who fails to pay the acceptance fee on or before 15 days from the date of notification of his/her admission may forfeit the offer of the provisional admission.
How to Check OSPOLY ND Admission List on JAMB Portal
The list of admitted candidates at the time of this publication has been also been released on JAMB’s website. See procedure for checking OSPOLY admission list below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees.
Congratulations to the admitted students.
- Proceed to JAMB website to ACCEPT offer of Admission. See how to check your JAMB admission status and accept an admission offer.
- Print your JAMB Admission Letter from JAMB website
- Purchase your Admission status checking card from OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree
- Print your Notice of Admission from OSPOLY website Print your Acceptance Letter from OSPOLY website.
Congrats to all those who made it to Osun Poly admission list.