OOU Post UTME 2022/2023: How to Know if You are Eligible for OOU Admission Screening Exercise
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has started selling their Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session. The OOU post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
Eligibility Criteria for OOU Admission Screening
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choic
Does it mean that if you didn’t choose them in jamb you can apply?
The full instruction says you must change to the institution before you can apply. With the new CAPS system, you cannot apply for a school without first choosing them.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
Required Cut off Mark:
About Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State (OOU)
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye is a state (owned and operated) university in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. The university was founded July 7, 1982 as Ogun State University (OSU) and was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University on May 29, 2001 in honour of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo, whose efforts as the then civilian governor of Ogun State gave birth to the university. Meanwhile, many students still refer to the institution as OSU, an acronym for the former name.
The university has had a total output of 10,291 graduates and 1,697 postgraduates.
Olabisi Onabanjo University has multiple campuses. The Main Campus in Ago Iwoye is popularly called Permanent Site (PS) by the students and a Mini Campus which was the home of the Faculty of Science till it was moved to the permanent site in January 2013. Faculty of Agriculture is in Aiyetoro, faculty of Engineering is in Ibogun, college of Medicine is in Shagamu, faculty of Pharmacy and department Biochemistry is at Ikenne. Students and alumni of the Olabisi Onabanjo University are addressed as ‘Great OOUITES.’
Information and activities amidst Students are communicated through the school’s portal as well as notable privately owned magazines such as ‘ Inside OOU magazine’, ‘ OOU Vanguard’ and a few others.