Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, OOU Admission Screening for 2020/2021 has been announced. Interested candidates should see the cut-off mark, relevant dates, eligibility criteria, and registration details below.
LATEST UPDATE: The University Management has graciously approved that all Candidates who missed the PUTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 session be rescheduled to partake in the screening. Candidates who missed the previous screening are implored to visit putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php for their rescheduled screening dates.
OOU post UTME screening exercise will hold online between 11th and 18th January 2021. Details are shown below.
OOU Post UTME / Admission Screening Announcement for 2020/2021
- OOU Post UTME / Admission Screening Announcement for 2020/2021
- OOU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Method of Application for OOU Post UTME / Admission Screening
- OOU Admission Screening Dates and Details
- About Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State (OOU)
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic year. Application for the 2020/2021 academic session is now open. Carefully fill the form below. Ensure that you double-check the details you are providing before submitting most especially your JAMB Registration Number. Application closes Friday, December 18, 2020.
Also See: How to Check OOU Post UTME Result
OOU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice on or before Friday, December 18, 2020.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
Also See: How to Check OOU Admission List
Method of Application for OOU Post UTME / Admission Screening
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
OOU Admission Screening Dates and Details
Click the link below to view OOU Post-UTME screening schedule:
Friday, December 18, 2020.
About Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State (OOU)
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye is a state (owned and operated) university in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. The university was founded July 7, 1982 as Ogun State University (OSU) and was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University on May 29, 2001 in honour of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo, whose efforts as the then civilian governor of Ogun State gave birth to the university. Meanwhile, many students still refer to the institution as OSU, an acronym for the former name.
The university has had a total output of 10,291 graduates and 1,697 postgraduates.
Olabisi Onabanjo University has multiple campuses. The Main Campus in Ago Iwoye is popularly called Permanent Site (PS) by the students and a Mini Campus which was the home of the Faculty of Science till it was moved to the permanent site in January 2013. Faculty of Agriculture is in Aiyetoro, faculty of Engineering is in Ibogun, college of Medicine is in Shagamu, faculty of Pharmacy and department Biochemistry is at Ikenne. Students and alumni of the Olabisi Onabanjo University are addressed as ‘Great OOUITES.’
Information and activities amidst Students are communicated through the school’s portal as well as notable privately owned magazines such as ‘ Inside OOU magazine’, ‘ OOU Vanguard’ and a few others.