The Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) invites applications from students in tertiary institutions from its mandate areas (Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas) who are currently running their programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All intended applicants must:
1. be an indigene of either Ilaje and/or Ese-Odo Local Government Areas;
2. be full-time students of a recognized public or private institutions within the country as at 2022/2023 academic session.
3. both undergraduate and postgraduate as well as Law School students are eligible to apply in so much as their studentship is acknowledged by their school/university authorities; and
4. all part-time/sandwich/pre-degrere/NTI/diploma students and institutions not accredited by relevant authorities are not quailifeid for this award.
ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
All applicants for the 2022/2023 Edition of OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship must posses and upload the following documents in the relevant fields;
a. One recent passport photograph
b. Local Government of Origin
c. JAMB admission letter
d. School fees receipt foro 2022/2023 Academic Session.
e. Current valid Student identity card (I.D).
- No change of bank will be entertained after submission of application;
- Applicants are to print out the registration slips;
- The registration slip MUST be signed and stamped by the Dean of Student Affairs/HOD (as applicable);
- The signed slip MUST be uploaded to complete the registration
HOW TO APPLY FOR ONDO STATE BURSARY AND SCHOLARSHIP
- The registration portal will be opened for applicants on OSOPADEC website: https://osopadecbursary.org or https://osopadec.gov.ng from 26th May, 2023 to 23rd June, 2023.