Fed Poly Oko Admission List: The Federal Polytechnic Oko ND full-time admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the school management. Note that the first and second batch admission lists are out. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check Oko Poly Admission List for ND Regular I and II on School Portal
- How to Check Oko Poly Admission List for ND Regular I and II on School Portal
- How to Check Fed Poly Oko Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Federal Poly Oko ND Clearance and Registration Procedure.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission list of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out on the school portal. Follow the procedure below to check your admission status:
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2019-2020.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
How to Check Fed Poly Oko Admission List on JAMB CAPS
This is to inform all aspirants of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY) that the management of the institution has released the ND Full-time admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates are to proceed to the admission portal to check if they have been offered admission.
For now, you can only access your status from JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your Fed Poly Oko admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Oko Poly admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Federal Poly Oko ND Clearance and Registration Procedure.
Step 1: ONLINE ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
Admitted students should apply the following steps for Acceptance of Admission (Note: within two weeks of Notification of Admission):
I. Go to the Revenue collection unit to generate the Remita number for on-line acceptance fee.
II. Proceed to any of the approved collecting banks to pay your acceptance fee and generate the payment printout.
III. Go to the Bursary Unit (Extension site) and obtain your Acceptance Letter.
Step 2: ADMISSION LETTER/ DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
I. Students who have successfully accepted their admission should proceed to the Admission office for Admission Letter and clearance
II. Next, go to your Head of Department and obtain Departmental Clearance
III. ND1 students and HND1 students (those from other school) should go to the approved banks and pay the mandatory medical test fee, and with their payment slip proceed to the medical centre for medical examination and obtain their medical certificate of fitness, while HND1 students (those that did their ND in this school) will only pay for the medical fee and go for revalidation of their files in the medical centre. (They do not need to undergo medical test again).
Step 3: DATA CAPTURE/VERIFICATION
Students who have successfully obtained Admission Clearance, Departmental Clearance Note and Medical Certificate of Fitness can now proceed to ICT on-line unit at ETF building for bio-metric data capturing and verification of credentials.
Step 4: SCHOOL FEES
Successfully cleared and captured students can now proceed with school fees payment in the following steps
i. Go to the Polytechnic Portal to generate the remita number for on-line payment of school fees
ii. Proceed to approved banks to pay and generate the payment print out
iii. Go to the Bursary unit (Extension site) to obtain school fees receipt. At this stage an automated Registration Number will be assigned to the student according to their various department.
NOTE: Payment of Acceptance and school fees MUST be made directly into the approved banks by the student concerned. Any payment made through an ‘Agent’ or by any other means is at the person’s risk.
Step 5: SUBMISSION OF FILE
i. Go to school portal and Register semester courses and print out a copy
ii. The student must now go back to his/her department to present the registration number and then raise and submit four files and finally obtain class attendance permit.