Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released and is currently available for those interested.
LATEST UPDATE: OGITECH Admissions Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session holds as follows:
Date: Friday 27th November, 2020
Time: 8am prompt
Venue: Multi Purpose Hall
Please note – Each candidate is to come with
- Face mask
- Printed OGITECH Application Form
- JAMB slip indicating OGITECH as first choice of institution
- Olevel result (s)
- Processing fee N500
- Prospectus N1500 (optional)
Admission vacancies exist for suitably qualified candidates for the award of National Diploma(ND) certificates into the underlisted courses on Full-Time basis at Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NB: Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa was formerly called GATEWAY Polytechnic, Igbesa. It’s a state Polytechnic in Nigeria.
OGITECH Available ND Courses
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
OGITECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Post UTME (ND Full-Time).
- Candidates who sat for 2020 JAMB UTME and had chosen the Institute as their Choice of Institution.
- Candidates who did not choose the Institute are also eligible to apply.
- All candidates are required to score at least 120 which is the required JAMB cut-off mark for Public Polytechnics.
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB a GCE O’level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more that two stings.
How to Apply for the 2020/2021 OGITECH Post UTME Screening
- Go to Ogun State Institute of Technology Website via ogitech.edu.ng
- Click on the ADMISSIONS MENU and Click Application Form
- Fill the form, go to your email and confirm the email.
- Login to the portal and complete your registration.
Not Stated. However we advice you apply as soon as you can.
For enquiries on the OGITECH Post UTME and ND Part-Time Form please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980.