Fed Poly Offa Admission List for ND Full-Time Admission is out. The Federal Polytechnic Offa admission list into Full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 session has been released. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first, second and third batch admission lists are out.
This is to inform all aspirants of the Federal Polytechnic Offa that the National Diploma (ND) full-time admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has released. All candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) 2018/2019 online post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check Fed Poly Offa Admission List | 1st, 2nd, 3rd
The OFFAPOLY admission list contains the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various ND Full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Offa Poly ND Candidates are to visit the school portal to check to confirm their admission status via the procedure below:
- Visit the OFFAPOLY admission list and status checking portal: http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Enter your application number in the required column.
- Then, click on continue to see your OFFAPOLY admission status.
If you are yet to be given admission, note that the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. If you are in this category, you are therefore advised to keep on checking for the Admission List.
Congrats to those that made it to OFFAPOLY admission list.
After admission, what next? Well, the next thing is to pay the school’s acceptance fee so that you do not forfeit your admission. See Fed Poly Offa Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines. Please note that the acceptance fee payment process must be completed by 8th October, 2018. Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.