The authorities of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) wishes to announced admission into its online degree programme for 2016/2017 session.
About OAU E-learning Programnme
The programme is administered online through a customized study tablet called the Vigitab. Students do not have to report to a physical classroom. Their classroom is on the Vigitab which would be given to each student upon resumption. You are only required to come to school to write your exams.
Quizzes and Assignments are taken and submitted online as well. Lecture materials come in the form of PowerPoint slides which instructors use to teach the classes. Lectures are captured on video and accompanied by hand-outs in PDF format, and other additional materials and references as the instructor deems necessary.
The curricula for our various programmes are the same as for regular in-house programmes within the University; hence, our degrees, diplomas and certificates are the same as for full-time students.
eLearning students also learn from the same lecturers who teach on-campus as they deliver lectures and course material online or pre-recorded, thus ensuring parity of curriculum contents and academic standards both on-campus and off-campus. The total time to complete an online course is equivalent to that of an on-campus programme and the same degree will be earned as the ones on-campus.
OAU E-learning Available Courses
For details on requirements and relevant information on these programmes, click here
How to apply
- Sign Up on the Apply Portal (http://apply.oaucdl.edu.ng/) by completing the fields.
- A verification email will be sent to your mail. Click on this link to confirm your email address
- Proceed to fill in and upload your credentials
- Click ‘Pay’ to continue with online payments. Interswitch payment gateway is displayed, click the ‘Continue’ button to generate TransactionID and also to display the interswitch payment panel where you insert your ATM debit card details to complete your transaction.
- Complete application once payment has been confirmed successful.
- After successful payment of your application, a notification email would be sent to you with a link
- The Link will take you to an automatic O/Level screening portal.
- Successful applicants will then immediately receive their admission status via email as well as log in details.
Before you apply
Before applying for any programme, ensure you follow these steps:
- Choose the programme you intend to apply for by going through the list of available programmes.
- Read through the admission requirement for your chosen programme to ensure that you possess the minimum qualification. There are specific qualification and requirements for each programme.
- Please, note that no downloaded or printed copies of application form will be accepted. Applications for our programmes are strictly online.
For details on school fees, click here
Deadline is February 10th, 2017.