OAU Admission List: The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. The OAU Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on JAMB’s Website.
How to Check OAU Admission List on the School Website
At the time of this publication, the list of admitted candidates has NOT been uploaded on the school portal. Candidates can proceed to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal. See details below.
Recommended: OAU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Also See: OAU Registration and Screening Procedure
How to Check OAU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
OAU admission list is also available on JAMB CAPS. Candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for admission in Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) are to proceed to check their admission status. Follow to procedure below to check and accept your OAU admission offer:
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.