NYSC Batch B Stream 2 2018 Orientation Course Date
This is to announce to all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 Orientation Course.
Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 Orientation course to commence Tuesday 28th August, 2018 Nationwide.
All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.
They are also advised to read the instructions on their Call-up Letters and adhere to them strictly and also to set out on time to avoid late night travels.
2018 NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course
The management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform 2018 Batch “B” Stream II Prospective Corps Members that they should note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise:
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical /veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
Also See: NYSC Mobilization Timetable
Tips to Guide PCMs During NYSC Online Registration
Read the tips below.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
All are advised to please take note.