This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State admission that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates into its National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check Nuhu Bamalli Poly Admission List
- Visit Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng/jamb/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on Submit.
- After login, Update your Passport, Fill Bio-data and Credentials.
- Click on the Save Button and Proceed to Accept Admission and Print Offer of Admission Slip / Acceptance Letter.
- Proceed with the Screening Exercise.
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behavior.
- Accommodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Screening Exercise commences on 23rd January, 2019.
- Registration closes on Friday 07th, February, 2019. Any Student that fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the admission.
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you
NUBAPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance and Registration Procedure
- Acceptance fees: =N=3,000.00
- Registration fees: =N=47,500.00
- Bank Charges: =N= 200.00
Please carefully study and follow the registration procedure as outlined below. If you encounter any problem along the line, please contact the Office of the Academic Secretary at the Main Campus for possible guidance.
- Visit www.nubapoly.edu.ng to print admission notification from the internet using your application number. Proceed to the office of the director of the school you are admitted to, for first screening and collection of an admission Letter.
- Proceed to the bank indicated on your admission letter to pay your registration fee using the admission letter. The bank will issue you a customised teller and receipt for this purpose.
- Visit www.nubapoly.edu.ng to print the payment aknowledgement and course registration (Form C).
- Proceed to the Registration Officer at the directors’ Office for documentation.
- Return the central file to the registration Officer and Submit the departmental file to the department accordingly.
Registration starts on Monday 19th, November, 2018. Registration closes on Friday 07th, February, 2019. Any Student that fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the admission.