NSUK Postgraduate Admission Details:
NSUK postgraduate admission details for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the school management. Applications are currently being accepted from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Postgraduate programmes of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK).
(i) Only Courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement.
Recommended: NSUK Postgraduate Programmes and Courses
(ii) Candidates are advised to PRINT out the advertisement and STUDY thoroughly before COMMENCING the application procedure online.
The Postgraduate session for Postgraduate programmes is two (2) semesters, commencing in October and ending in September of the following year, starting from the date of first registration.
Eligibility and Entry Requirements for NSUK Postgraduate Admission
- All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. The Postgraduate School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of NSUK (Narasawa State University, Keffi) and other recognized Universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate All Candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, before the expiration of the deadline.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained
How to Apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission
- Applicants are to visit: nsukpg.nsuk.edu.ng/nsukpg/admission/new-applicant. and follow instructions to complete their application.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations date would be announced later.