Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise has been released. See the details below.
This is to inform prospective candidates and the general public that the NSUK 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been extended from 13th to 26th September, 2019.
The extension is to afford those who were unable to participate in the exercise before the expiration of the first approved deadline of 13th September, 2019 the opportunity to do so.
Similarly, candidates whom for reasons of inadequate requirements were disqualified but have acquired the required qualification are to proceed to the academic office with their details for further action, please.
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the admission screening exercise.
Also See: NSUK Admission List
NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Eligible Candidates
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
NSUK Post UTME or Direct Entry Screening Method of Application
Registration for the screening exercise commences on 13th August, 2019 and closes on 13th October, 2019. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
Candidates are to visit https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/ to apply.
UTME/DE candidates are advised to visit JAMB accredited CBT centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
- Login to www.remita.net
- On who do you want to pay box; Type; NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
- On what do you want to pay; Select; 2019/2020 POST UTME.
- Fill all Necessary details and proceed for payment.
- (Note: candidates are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for confirmation).
- Candidates need NOT travel to Keffi to make payment. UTME and Direct Entry Candidates should please note that:
- They are to come along with their writing materials and Original UTME/Direct Entry Slip (including JAMB calculator)
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue.
- NSUK is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Session.
NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, was established under the Nasarawa State Law No. 2 of 2001 as passed by the State House of Assembly. The University came into being under the visionary and dynamic administration of Governor (Dr.) Abdullahi Adamu (Sarkin Yakin Keffi, Aare Obateru of the source, Ile-Ife), the first democratically elected Governor of Nasarawa State.
The aim of establishing the University was, fundamentally, to provide an avenue for the indigenes of Nasarawa State to pursue and acquire University education, which in the long run, would prepare the graduates, and equip them with adequate skills needed for the development of the state and the country at large.
Consequently, Governor Adamu was then “propelled by the burning desire to proffer solution to the subsisting problem of grave dearth in the supply of human endeavor that confronts our young states.” Accordingly, the Nasarawa State government then organized an education summit on the desirability or otherwise of a state University.