NSUK Part-Time Degree Programme Admission Form Details
- NSUK Part-Time Degree Programme Admission Form Details
- NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Invitation
- NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes
- NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements and Duration
- How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission
NSUK Part-Time Degree Programme Admission: The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) admission into Part-time degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. See the full details below.
LATEST UPDATE: The deadline has been extended to May 14th, 2020.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Invitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- Department of Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English
- B.A in English
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A in Arabic Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A in Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. in Sociology
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements and Duration
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission
Sale of forms commences on 09/09/2019 and ends on 14/05/2020.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only) payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via REMITA platform.
Thereafter, Applicants should purchase the NSUK Part-Time Application form at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Access Bank / Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
Interested Candidates should visit the University Portal/ Website (www.nsuk.edu.ng) for further guidance.
Signed Bala I. Ahmed II, mnim, fcai, fcim Registrar