NSUK Long Vocation Training (LVT) / Sandwich Admission Form, 2021
Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Long Vocation Training (LVT) / Sandwich admission form is on sale. See how to apply below.
The Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its sandwich (Long Vacation Training – LVT) programmes for 2021 academic session.
NSUK Available Sandwich Programmes:
1. B. (Ed) Educational Management
2. B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
3. B. (Ed) Social Studies
4. B.A. (Ed) English
5. B.Sc (Ed) Economics
6. B.Sc (Ed) Geography
7. B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Knowledge
8. B.A. (Ed) Islamic Religious Knowledge
9. B.A. (Ed) French
10. B.A. (Ed) History
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science Education
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
13. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
14. B.Sc. (Ed) Physics Education
15. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
16. B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
17. BLIS Library and Information Science
NSUK LVT Admission Entry Requirements:
Candidates require five (5) credit passes at ‘O’ Level including English and Mathematics. N.C.E or Diploma in Education in any recognize and accredited institution of learning.
How to Apply for NSUK Sandwich Admission:
Application forms are available online: https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/apply/, which can be completed upon payment of a non-refundable fee of (N5, 000) on the remita platform.
Deadline: All duly completed Admission Forms should be submitted not later than 25th June 2021.