NSUK Admission List Released: The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates who took part in NSUK Post UTME and applied for admission into undergraduate programmes can see how to check your admission status below.
How to Check NSUK Admission List
Applicants for the undergraduate programmes of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, are hereby notified that the 2020/2021 first admission list (continuation) has been uploaded to https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
Candidates are requested to check their names and admission statuses accordingly.
Successful candidates are advised to accept admission and proceed immediately for registration.
How to Check NSUK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can now access your NSUK admission status on the School Notice Board and
JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Again, NSUK is currently accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, and all you need to do is to follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Also See: NSUK Academic Calendar
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
Please the next list
Pls when is the second list coming out
want to nsuk admission list