Nigerian Police Academy Admission List: The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See how to check the admission list below:
Check Nigerian Police Academy Admission List | PDF
Candidates who applied for admission into NPA and took part in the screening process and interview are to proceed to check if they have been offered admission. The names of admitted candidates are contained on the attached PDF document below:
Candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. See detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS.
- The successful candidates who are being offered admission should report to the Academy in Wudil, Kano State on Sunday 27th January, 2019 for registration and orientation. Any candidate who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
- Candidates are required to bring along the following materials on resumption date:
- Original copy of all certificates/credentials
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two white singlets
- Two pairs of white canvass shoes
- Two pairs of white socks
- Two sets of sports wears/track suits
- One pair of football boots
- One dark lounge suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
- One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
- Two white bed sheets
- Two white pillow cases
- One mosquito net
- Two blankets
- Two plates
- One set of cutlery
- One cutlass
- One pressing iron
- Two brooms
- Two plastic buckets
- Eight passport-size photographs
- 12- Number, 60-page Note books.
Nigerian Police Academy Admission Requirements
The following are the admission requirements:
a. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
b. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
c. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
d. AGAIN, SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2014 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.