Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB Post-UTME Screening:
Nigerian Army University, NAUB Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening for 2021/2022 session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the four-year degree programmes of the institutions for the 2021/2022 academic session. The cut-off mark is 180. Note that the application cost is N2000.
Also See: Nigerian Army University Admission List
NAUB Post-UTME / DE Screening Invitation
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates that have chosen the University as their first choice in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 points and above for UTME, as well as those for Direct Entry (DE) to apply for Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. The exercise is slated to run between 30th April 2021 and May 23rd 2021.
LATEST UPDATE: The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post-UTME and DE screening application procedure have been released. See details below.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita. UTME Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A-Level result to [email protected] Further details are as follows:
Eligibility for NAUB Post-UTME / DE Screening:
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening. In addition, all candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED.
Also See: NAUB Post-UTME Eligible Candidates
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net
- Search for NAUB as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to [email protected]
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
- These exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.
NAUB ONLINE Screening Procedure:
- Candidates are to visit: www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on NEW APPLICATION
- Select your mode of entry e.g Undergraduate UTME or Undergraduate DE then click next.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and click next.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the form, inputting only information that pertains to you.
Only the application of candidates who have completed the form to the point where their payments RRR from Remita was correctly entered would have completed the process.
All applicants that have filled the online screening form before today 17/05/2021 are to log back in to update the form appropriately to include their payment RRR number.
The exercise is expected to run between May 17th and May 23rd 2021
About Nigerian Army University
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.