Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND and HND admission forms are on sale. See details on how to Apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, ND/HND Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel, and civilians.
DURATION: Five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND and HND Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years by October 2020
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2020 and scored a minimum of 160
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND and HND Nursing Admission Form
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office on payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST UTME: 14-16 September 2020
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview/Post-UTME.
For further inquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm)
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY /INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT, NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.