This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, First Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
The list of admitted students has been uploaded online. Follow the steps below to check your admission status.
How to Check Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Admission List
Currently, you can only access your NMU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NMU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) first degree programmes are advised to: