How to Check National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Results
Following the release of the 2021 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) by the National Examination Council (NECO), the procedures to check the results have been released.
Candidates can now access the common entrance result online by following the procedures outlined below.
Please note that you do not need to purchase a token. Simply fill in the required information (exam year, exam type, and registration number), and click on Check Result to view your ward’s result.
How to Check National Common Entrance Exam Results Online
- Go to NECO results portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select exam year i.e. 2021.
- Select exam type i.e. National Common Entrance Examination.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Result button to access the common entrance exam result.
- Go to NCEE registration portal at https://ncee.neco.gov.ng/.
- Login by supplying your Email/Phone Number and Password in the required columns.
- Click On Registered Candidates ›› Select Completed ›› then Click on the Respective Registered candidates to view result.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any challenges or call: 09070447255, 09026080796. 09070447254