National Examination Council (NECO) November/December GCE registration for 2019 has commenced – See details below.
- National Examination Council (NECO) November/December GCE registration for 2019 has commenced – See details below.
- About NECO
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the Public that the 2019 NOV/DEC SSCE Registration closes on the 28th Oct, 2019. Late Registration commences at 12:00 Midnight on 29th Oct, 2019 and ends 16th Nov, 2019.
NECO GCE application form for 2019 is now available as has been announced by the exam body. The price, subjects, registration details and every other things you need to have a hitch-free registration have been specified in this article.
The National Examination Council (NECO) has announced the commencement of the sales of application form for the 2019 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates and is inviting suitable candidates to register.
Senior School Certificate Examination (external) is majorly for candidates not in the School system.
NECO SSCE EXTERNAL REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CYBER CAFES AGENTS
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Link in the Top Right Corner.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you, Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ Use your registered email and password to login
- Download the Offline App: Once you have logged in successfully, you should be able to download the offline app from the dashboard.
- Activate the Offline App: Use your registered email address and password to activate the offline app. This is a one time event.
- Register Candidates (s): Register Candidates by collecting candidate information including pictures, fingerprints, Subjects, passports e.t.c.
- Upload Records: Candidates are required to provide either exam or four figure table tokens as proof of payment. Candidates can purchase tokens via their online accounts.
- Print Photo Card: Once our system verifies the candidates token, he/she will be issued a photocard with registration number, examination center, and other details, you are done.
NB: Please note that the VERIFICATION LINK is only valid for 24 hours. Ensure to verify your account within the specified time.
Recommended: 2019 NECO GCE Timetable
NECO SSCE EXTERNAL REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CANDIDATES
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Here Link.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ Use your registered email and password to login
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful you will be issued exam and / or four figure table token (s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any one of the approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photo-Card: Provide your token to upload your data, Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo-card with your registration number and details.
NOTE: In order to upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café Log in to the created account and purchase registration token (s) (scratch cards are no longer used for SSCE External registration).
SSCE External Registration Token
The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point. Now, before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token, a candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point.
NECO GCE (SSCE EXTERNAL) EXAMINATION FEES
The NECO SSCE External Registration fee is: Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira (N9,850) Only.
Stamp Duty: N50.00.
All payments should be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
Candidates sitting for Mathematics and Physics are required to purchase Four Figure Table.
- NECO EXAMINATION CENTRES
- NECO REGISTRATION FEES AND OTHERS FEES
- NECO REGISTRATION CENTRES NATOINWIDE
- AVAILABLE SUBJECTS FOR NECO GCE 2019
- NECO GCE EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
Registration closes on the 28th Oct, 2019. Late Registration commences at 12:00 Midnight on 29th Oct, 2019 and ends 16th Nov, 2019.
The National Examinations Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively.
NECO was created by former Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar in April 1999. It was the first Federal organization to offer subsidized registration to academic candidates in Nigeria. NECO was mandated to take over the responsibilities of the National Board of Education Measurement (NBEM). Its maiden examination took place in mid-2000.
Perhaps, the greatest achievement of NECO is that it has provided gainful employment for over a thousand Nigerians [and given hope to thousands more – candidates who had been able to keep their matriculation dates because of the timely release of their results by NECO].