Niger Delta University, NDU Part-time Degree Admission Form
- Niger Delta University, NDU Part-Time Degree Admission – Available Programmes
- NDU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
- Part-Time Degree Lectures
- How to Apply for NDU Part-TIme Degree Admission
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to 30th January 2021. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
The management of the Centre for Educational Services, Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, invites applications from qualified candidates for admission to the under-listed Part-Time programs in the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Niger Delta University, NDU Part-Time Degree Admission – Available Programmes
Faculty of Agriculture (B.Sc.)
- Agriculture Economics and Rural Sociology
- BSc. Crop and Soil Science
- Animal Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
Faculty of Arts (B.A.)
- BA English and Literary Studies
- BA History & Diplomacy
- BA Philosophy and Religion Studies
Faculty of Education (B.Sc. Ed, B.A. Ed)
- BA. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), B. (Ed) Degrees in Adult and Community Education (With a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counselling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science, Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Economics Education, English & Literary Studies Education, Geography & Environmental Management Education, Political Science Education, Religious Studies Education, Health Education, Human Kinetic Education, Vocational and Technology Education (with emphasis on any of the following areas – Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metalwork Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education, Business Education (Accounting, Management, and Marketing Options), Agricultural Education.
Faculty of Management Sciences (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Accountancy
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. Office and Information Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Insurance
- Certificate/Diploma in Insurance
Faculty of Social Science (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography & Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
Faculty of Science (B.Sc)
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science
NDU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
Holders of WAEC/SSCE, GCE O’Level or their equivalent with at least credit passes in five (5) relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained in mot more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
DURATION: Five (5) Years.
Part-Time Degree Lectures
Lecture hold every day, Monday to Saturday.
Lecture venue for the program shall be Glory Land Campus (Main Campus), Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
How to Apply for NDU Part-TIme Degree Admission
- Visit http://pt.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Part-Time Application EPin (N16,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only)
The names on the candidate’s O’Level certificate(s) must be the same as what is filled on-line.
- Change of name is not allowed once a candidate is admitted.
- Applicants must ensure that they have the requisite qualifications for the intended courses.
- Applicants should report to the Institute of Continuing Education, with photocopies of their credentials and payment receipts for documentation and collection of Brochure.
For further information contact: 08037768953 (between 9:00 a.m and 3:00p.m on weekdays only).
Please note that the set of names stated by the applicants in their Application MUST be consistent with the names on their credentials. Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification, except with proof of a change of names from a Court of Law with a Newspapers publication of such change. Applicants with O’ level Examination Results from 2010 backward MUST present their Original Certificates and NOT Statement of Results or Result Slips.
The closing date for the purchase of “ndu part-time form 2020” is 30th January 2021.