NDU Admission List Released: The Niger Delta University, NDU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first and second batch admission lists are out.
How To Check NDU Admission List | 1st and 2nd Batch
This is to inform candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening exercise of Niger Delta University (NDU) and applied for admission into the institution that the admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
At the time of this publication NDU admission list is available both on the School and JAMB portal. See the steps on how to check your admission status below.
How to Check NDU Admission List On School Portal
- Go to clearance.nduportal.com.
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Click on “Check Admission” to view your status and download your admission letter
How to Check NDU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Since the admission list is out, successfully admitted candidates should therefore to:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal. See the procedure below.
- Proceed with the payment of NDU acceptance fee.
Also See: NDU School Fees Schedule
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
About Niger Delta University (NDU)
Established in 2000, the Niger Delta University (NDU) is a Bayelsa State Government funded university which is located in Wilberforce Island (an island of great historic significance) about 30 kilometers from Yenagoa – Bayelsa State capital. Our logo reflects the riverine and petroleum-rich milieux of the State, while the Vision and Mission are summarized in the motto (Creativity, Excellence, Service).
The biodiversity of the extensive surrounding landscape opens opportunities for various collaborative research activities. Since academic activities started in 2001/2002 session, we have grown from an intake of 1039 students to a thriving population of more than 10,000 students and 3518 academic and non-academic staff with a main campus and a College of Health Sciences campus in Wilberforce Island and a satellite campus housing the Faculty of Law in the State capital.
In NDU we provide our students with the opportunity to change their lives in a friendly environment. Our academic and non-academic staff are creating a conducive academic environment focusing on the development of the abilities of students. The existing twelve faculties provide diverse opportunities.