NDU Admission List Released: The Niger Delta University, NDU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the admission lists for UTME, Direct Entry and Pre-Degree / Basic to Degree candidates have been released.
How To Check NDU Admission List
This is to inform candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening exercise of Niger Delta University (NDU) and applied for admission into the institution that the admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Procedure for UTME Candidates:
The list of admitted UTME candidates has been uploaded online. Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to check their admission status on the school’s portal. To check NDU admission list, candidates are required to:
- Visit the NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Search for and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Then, click ‘Check Admission’ to access your NDU admission status.
Procedure for Direct Entry, Direct Entry and Pre-Degree / Basic to Degree Candidates:
NDU Direct Entry Admission List as well as list of Pre-degree/Basic programme candidates admitted to degree programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released. All candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission and those who applied to degree programmes of the Niger Delta University (NDU) through Predegree/Basic programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session are to proceed to check their admission status. The list of admitted students have been made available online. See procedure to check below:
- Visit clearance.nduportal.com
- Click “DIRECT ENTRY/PREDEGREE/BASIC” tab on the menu section
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click Check Admission Status to know if you have been offered admission
Since the admission list is out, successfully admitted candidates should therefore to:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal. See the procedure below.
- Proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand Naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
Also See: NDU School Fees Schedule
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
About Niger Delta University (NDU)
Established in 2000, the Niger Delta University (NDU) is a Bayelsa State Government funded university which is located in Wilberforce Island (an island of great historic significance) about 30 kilometers from Yenagoa – Bayelsa State capital. Our logo reflects the riverine and petroleum-rich milieux of the State, while the Vision and Mission are summarized in the motto (Creativity, Excellence, Service).
The biodiversity of the extensive surrounding landscape opens opportunities for various collaborative research activities. Since academic activities started in 2001/2002 session, we have grown from an intake of 1039 students to a thriving population of more than 10,000 students and 3518 academic and non-academic staff with a main campus and a College of Health Sciences campus in Wilberforce Island and a satellite campus housing the Faculty of Law in the State capital.
In NDU we provide our students with the opportunity to change their lives in a friendly environment. Our academic and non-academic staff are creating a conducive academic environment focusing on the development of the abilities of students. The existing twelve faculties provide diverse opportunities.