NASPOLY Admission List Released: The Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) admission list for ND programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check NASPOLY Admission List
This is to inform all those who applied for admission into the Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY), Lafia for National Diploma 2018/2019 Academic Session that the first list has been released. As at the time of this publication, the admission list is only accessible on the Notice Board of the Polytechnic as from Friday 12th October, 2018.
Note that failure by Candidates to indicate the Acceptance or Rejection of the Admission offered, would be considered not admitted.
The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia CBT Centre will also be available for the exercise. Successful Candidates should not pay any money until they obtain Admission Letter from JAMB.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NASPOLY admission list.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.