Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST) admission form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Nigeria Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST) for 2021/2022 Admission.
Also See: NAITES Admission List
NACEST Available Courses
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Department of Computer Engineering Technology Department of Civil Engineering Technology Department of Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
SCHOOL OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Department of Science Laboratory Technology Department of Statistics
Department of Computer Science
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
Department of Business Administration and Management
Department of Accountancy
Department of Banking and Finance Department of Mass Communication Department of Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES Department of Quantity Surveying
Department of Survey and Geo-Informatics Department of Building Technology Department of Estate Management and Valuation Department of Urban and Regional Planning
CERTIFICATE COURSES FOR 3 MONTHS, & MONTHS AND MONTHS BY NACEST CONSULT DIRECTORATE
- Computer Technology (Maintenance & Repairs)
- Computer Application (MS Word, Excel, Access)
- Professional Computer Certificate
- Film and Media Production
- Fashion and Design
- Confectionary & Cookery
- Certificate in Block Moulding
- Certificate in Basic French Course
- Conflict Resolution & Management
- Certificate in Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
How to Apply for NACEST Admission Form
INTENDING APPLICANTS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES
1. Visit the School website www.nacestmk.edu.ng
2. Click on the “New Application” link and fill in the required information.
3. Print out the Application Form, Payment Invoice and proceed to any UBA Branch for payment.
4. After payment at the UBA, return to the website (portal) to complete the application process and print the Examination Card.
FORMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN HARD COPY AT THE SCHOOL
APPLICATION FEE: N6,500 WHICH INCLUDES (FORM FEE-N3,000, EXAMINATION FEE N2,500, BANK CHARGES N300 AND RESULT CHECKER N700
Applicants are to come along with the print out of their exam slip on the day of examination
THE DATE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION INTO ND PROGRAMMES WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU IN DUE COURSE
ENQUIRIES: 08065190800, 08124624719 AND 08035879311