MOUAU Post UTME Form Available for 2019/2020
MOUAU 2019/2020 Post UTME form is now available and the details of the press release are specified below.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
MOUAU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Cut off Mark
MOUAU Post UTME Screening Date
- Beginning from 1st July, 2019, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
- Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on 15th August, 2019.
How to Register for MOUAU Post UTME
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for records purposes
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
12. Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.
Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status.
KNOWLEDGE, FOOD AND SECURITY
The vision of the University is to be the foremost institution for producing highly-rated graduates in Agriculture, Science and Technology and to be a vehicle for the attainment of the primary goals of the National agricultural policy of self sufficiency in food and fibre production. The University aims to provide knowledge through which food and security will be assured, in line with the University’s motto: ‘’Knowledge food and Security’’.
The mission of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is to provide high quality practical training to students to become professionally competent and confident persons capable of self employment to develop environment friendly and people sensitive technologies and to enhance the wellbeing of the people through extension and other interventions. By so doing, the
Behold the citadel of learning
Michael Okpara University
A blend of great technologies
The great university
Great God, Dear Lord
Bless this citadel of learning
Guide her, Guard her this great handiwork of God
Security through knowledge
March on with excellent strides
A ship hurled to battle
Victoriously bound for harbor
Let it ere be seen on our brows that
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
Is our University, our pride, our joy
Worthy and excellent.