MOUAU) Direct Entry Screening Details
MOUAU Direct Entry screening registration for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced. Online registration closes midnight 30th November 2022. Interested candidates are required to register online for the Direct Entry Admission screening.
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Register for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng;
- Click on the 2022/2023 Admission Screening banner
- Input the Jamb Registration Number
- Input a valid email address. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform (RRR) where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Transaction charge(s) apply please: If you encounter any challenge(s) after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com
- Register by filling out an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, indicating the type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch results from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Candidates awaiting 2022 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register till these results are available to avoid problems.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill out the form, submit and take a print-out after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted forms to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University portal for their screening test results 14 working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date and Requirements
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following :
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
Candidates should regularly check the website for further information on their admission status.