Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Direct Entry (DE) screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is on sale. See how to apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: The Screening Exam exercise for the DE APPLICANTS of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) holds on Thursday 26th September 2019.
We are pleased to notify all concerned candidates that, the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise, beginning from 1st July, 2019 and closes midnight 29th July 2019.
Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening:
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date & Requirements
The Date for the Onsite screening test is Thursday 26th September 2019. It will also be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following :
- Printout of filled form as this contains the candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as evidence that the candidate has registered for the Direct entry admission Screening.
- One colored copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.