MOUAU Admission List is out. The MOUAU Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been published. Candidates who applied for admission into the University and took part in the online screening can proceed to check their admission status.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
The MOUAU list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online, Candidates are to follow the procedure given below to check their admission status online.
- Candidates are to visit: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
- Click on “2018/2019 Admission List Released”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided on the Pop Up Box
- Finally, click “OK” and proceed to check your admission status
Congratulations to admitted candidates!
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
MOTTO:KNOWLEDGE, FOOD AND SECURITY
The vision of the University is to be the foremost institution for producing highly-rated graduates in Agriculture, Science and Technology and to be a vehicle for the attainment of the primary goals of the National agricultural policy of self sufficiency in food and fibre production. The University aims to provide knowledge through which food and security will be assured, in line with the University’s motto: ‘’Knowledge food and Security’’.
The mission of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is to provide high quality practical training to students to become professionally competent and confident persons capable of self employment to develop environment friendly and people sensitive technologies and to enhance the wellbeing of the people through extension and other interventions.
Behold the citadel of learning
Michael Okpara University
A blend of great technologies
The great university
Great God, Dear Lord
Bless this citadel of learning
Guide her, Guard her this great handiwork of God
Security through knowledge
March on with excellent strides
A ship hurled to battle
Victoriously bound for harbor
Let it ere be seen on our brows that
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
Is our University, our pride, our joy
Worthy and excellent.