MAUTECH Post UTME and DE Screening Announcement
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: MAUTECH Admission List
MAUTECH Post-UTME form, registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and screening details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced by the management of the university. The required cut-off mark is 160. The application cost is ₦2000. Screening is online. Online registration from Wednesday 10th – Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
MAUTECH Post UTME and DE Screening Form Now on Sale: Registration Invitation
Registration for Online screening of candidates for admission into undergraduate programmes of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola for the 2019/2020 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
Online registration from Wednesday 10th – Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of the institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online: www.mautech.edu.ng .
MAUTECH Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME
- Log on to http://mautech.edu.ng/ and click on ‘2019/2020 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Procedure for Payment and Registration Guidelines
- You are to visit the University website http://mautech.edu.ng/ and then click on 2019/2020 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2019/2020 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
Modibo Adma University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) formally known Federal University of Technology, Yola, Adamawa state Nigeria was established in 1981 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to provide the much needed technologically skilled manpower for the nation.
It is one of the Federal Universities recognized by National Universities Commission (NUC) to offer Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate degrees in different fields of Science and Technology. The University’s first set of 108 students graduated in the 1988/89 academics session. The University was merged to University of Maiduguri in the 1984, when it became the Modibbo Adama Campus (MACUM), of University of Maiduguri.
However, in 1988, it was de-merged and granted full autonomy with the name reverted to Federal University of Technology, Yola. In 2011, the President and Commander in-Chief, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR approved the change of the University’s name to Modibbo Adama University of Technology, (MAUTECH) Yola, effective from 1st October 2011.