MAUTECH Post-UTME/DE Deadline for 2018/2019 Session Extended
- MAUTECH Post-UTME/DE Deadline for 2018/2019 Session Extended
- MAUTECH Post UTME and DE Screening Announcement
- MAUTECH Post UTME and DE Screening Form Now on Sale: Registration Invitation
- MAUTECH Eligibility Criteria
- MAUTECH Post UTME Procedure for Payment and Registration Guidelines
- About MAUTECH
This is to inform the General Public that the POST UTME/DE Platform for Online Registration of applicants into first Degree programme of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola has been reopened effective from Monday, 27th August – Sunday, 9th September, 2018.
Also See: MAUTECH Admission List
1. Those that have not registered on the platform are advised to log onto the University website, register and submit their document within the above stated periods.
2. Those that have earlier registered but have not submitted their newly obtained O’level results (i.e. NECO/NABTEB)/ A’Level results (ND/NCE/IJMB) are advised to log into their Account, upload and submit their documents as appropriate. All uploaded documents should be clearly scanned in PDF format not more than 100kb.
3. O’level results submitted should also be equally submitted to JAMB through applicants JAMB profile (JAMB Account).
Applicants are advised to view their documents and ensure they are clear and visible before submission.
Failure to comply with the above information, will be detrimental to the applicants (applicant may not be admitted by the University).
Note: For more details, see the registration procedure below.
R E G I S T R A R
MAUTECH Post UTME and DE Screening Announcement
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
MAUTECH Post-UTME form, registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and screening details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the university. The required cut-off mark is 180. The application cost is ₦2000. Screening is online. The application deadline is August 10th, 2018.
MAUTECH Post UTME and DE Screening Form Now on Sale: Registration Invitation
Registration for Online screening of candidates for admission into undergraduate programmes of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola for the 2018/2019 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
The platform will be opened for online registration from
Monday, 23rd July, 2018 – Friday, 10th August, 2018 Monday, 27th August – Sunday, 9th September, 2018.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online (No physical presence is required please) through our website www.mautech.edu.ng .
MAUTECH Eligibility Criteria
A. Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
B. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
MAUTECH Post UTME Procedure for Payment and Registration Guidelines
- Log on to www.mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2018/2019 POST UTME’ link
- Follow the details as displayed
- You will be required to pay ₦2,000.00 for the Registration.
Note: For more details, please refer to our website www.mautech.edu.ng for the 2018/2019 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
- You are to visit the University website www.mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2018/2019 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
a. ATM Card Payment Option:
– Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
– Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
– Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
– OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
– FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
– N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
– After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
b. Bank Payment Option:
– Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
– Select Bank;
– Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
– Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (₦2,000.00).
– A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
– Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2018/2019 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
a.) You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
b.) Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
i. JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Modibo Adma University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) formally known Federal University of Technology, Yola, Adamawa state Nigeria was established in 1981 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to provide the much needed technologically skilled manpower for the nation.
It is one of the Federal Universities recognized by National Universities Commission (NUC) to offer Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate degrees in different fields of Science and Technology. The University’s first set of 108 students graduated in the 1988/89 academics session. The University was merged to University of Maiduguri in the 1984, when it became the Modibbo Adama Campus (MACUM), of University of Maiduguri.
However, in 1988, it was de-merged and granted full autonomy with the name reverted to Federal University of Technology, Yola. In 2011, the President and Commander in-Chief, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR approved the change of the University’s name to Modibbo Adama University of Technology, (MAUTECH) Yola, effective from 1st October 2011.