MAUTECH Admission List Released: The Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) first batch admission list is out. Candidates who applied for admission in the university are by this notice advised to proceed to check their admission status. See how to check your admission status. Note that the UTME and direct entry admission lists are out.
This is to bring to the notice of all aspirants who participated in the admission screening exercise of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) that the first batch admission list of the institution.
This is to also inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) via Direct Entry Mode, that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List | UTME and Direct Entry
- Go to https://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Click on login
- On your profile page, Go to the bottom part and click print Admission letter, your Admission letter will be downloaded as PDF.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Please Note: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.