MAUTECH Admission Letter: Sequel to the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
MAUTECH Admission Letter Collection Procedure
- Applicants are to come in person (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip/JAMB acknowledgement slip (DE applicants) and JAMB Admission letter;
- Specimen/duplicate copy (Student Copy) of MAUTECH Admission letter
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE applicants, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate, Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- New/Un-used Scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) for verification.
- Two Passport Photograph.
Timetable for Distribution of Admission Letters:
- Candidates are required to log into the University website for their schedule of fees and registration procedure.
- To register, Log in to the University website and click on “2018/2019 ONLINE REGISTRATION” and follow the link.
Also See: MAUTECH Registration Procedure