Maurid Polytechnic admission List is out for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details on how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State that they can proceed to check their admission status.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status
How to Check Maurid Polytechnic Admission List
Candidates are to visit: https://www.mauridportal.net/
Provide your JAMB Registration Number or Phone Number in the space provided to check
- Visit https://www.mauridportal.net/eportal,
- Supply your Registered Email Address and Phone Number in the appropriate columns,
- Click on the Login Button,
- Locate the Check Admission Status Button to confirm your admission status.
- Note that all admitted candidates are to report to the institution from (October 5th, 2020) for their original admission letter. Lecture starts immediately.
You must produce at the time of registration provide the following documents, failure of which your admission will be forfeited:
- Pay the sum of TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (NGN 25,000) ONLY for ACCEPTANCE FEE at the Bursary Unit before the collection of Original Admission Letter.
- Provide two(2) recent Passport Photograph.
- Provide O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent).
- Provide your recent JAMB result slip.
- Your school fee is FORTY-SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (NGN 47,500) ONLY per Semester.
Hostel accommodation is available and it’s compulsory for all new students.
DIRECTION TO THE CAMPUS
From your location, arrive at ITAM PARK IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITAL, board a bus going to Afaha Nsit alight at the last bus stop then take a Bike (Okada) to the Campus in Mbiaso.