Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron has released the entrance examination/admission interview schedule for all candidates who applied for the 2015/2016 admission into the Non-JAMB National Diploma (ND) Programmes offered by the institution. See details below:
Maritime Academy 2015/2016 ND Entrance Exam/Interview Date
The management and authorities of Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron wishes to invite all candidates who applied for the 2015/2016 admission into the Non-JAMB National Diploma (ND) Programmes offered by the Academy to attend the Entrance Examination/Admission Interview slated as follows:
1. Date for the Entrance: – Saturday, 15th August, 2015
2. Admission Interview: – 16th – 21st August, 2015
3. Examination Centre: – Maritime Academy of Nigeria
Akwa Ibom State
4. Time: – 0730 hour (each day)
i) ND – Electrical/Electronic Engineering
ii) ND – Hydrology and Fisheries Science
iii) ND – Marine Meteorology and Oceanography
5. Requirements for the Interview
Candidates are requested to report for the interview with the following items:
i) Original copy of credentials (including First School Leaving Certificate).
ii) Original copy of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
iii) Original copy of Certificate of Local Government/State of Origin.
iv) Print-out of Personal Photo-Card.
v) A pair of White Canvas and Socks.
vi) White Short and Vest.
viii) Bucket and Drinking Cup.
Note: Candidates are requested to come to the interview venue with a bank draft for the sum of N20,000.00 and addressed to the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron to take care of both Medical Examination and administrative costs. However, where a candidate cannot secure a bank draft, such candidate(s) can as well come to the interview venue with cash.
6. Feeding/Accommodation: Accommodation would be provided free to all candidates, while arrangement would be made in respect of feeding on pay-as-you-eat basis. However, candidates are expected to come with sufficient amount of money for their feeding.
This notice supersedes all other publications on this subject.